If you enjoy eating local snacks like kueh tutu or gem biscuits paired with a fragrant cup of kopi (I like mine siu-dai), you might enjoy carving them too! Come join me on a Friday morning for some therapeutic carving fun, drinks and light snacks provided!
Rubber stamps are versatile, functional, and so easy to carve! In this workshop, you’ll learn to design and make your own stamps, and take them home in a cute fabric pouch. I'll take you through the steps of designing, carving, mounting and stamping! All materials are provided, just come with your creative juices and have fun!
Venue: You'll learn in the comfort of my air-conditioned home studio in Sengkang. The address will be sent to you once payment is made and confirmed.
Duration: 2 hour
Terms and conditions for workshops:
- This workshop is only suitable for participants aged 12 and above.
- Workshop will commence at 10am sharp, please be punctual!
- Cancellation shall be made 3 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- No cancellation or refunds 2 days or less before the workshop.
- Only paid participants will be allowed entry.
- Tools are on loan and will have to be returned at the end of the workshop