Come craft with me on a Friday afternoon to kick-start a lovely weekend! In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn the traditional art of stone seal carving. You'll get to:
- Design your own seal as I walk you through the process of writing in ancient seal script
- Learn the differences between 3 stone types
- Carve and take home at least 2 complete seals, together with a fabric pouch and an ink pad.
All tools are provided! There'll also be drinks and light snacks so just come and enjoy yourself. Weekday workshops are also at a discounted price of $79.
Venue: You'll learn in the comfort of my air-conditioned home studio in Sengkang. The address will be sent to you once payment is made and confirmed.
Duration: 2 hour
Terms and conditions for workshops:
- This workshop is only suitable for participants aged 12 and above.
- Workshop will commence at 1pm sharp, please be punctual!
- Cancellation shall be made 3 days in advance to receive a full refund.
- No cancellation or refunds 2 days or less before the workshop.
- Only paid participants will be allowed entry.
- Tools are on loan and will have to be returned at the end of the workshop.